Wednesday, 25 November 2015

Jilted Wife‘s Plan To Fix Cheating Hubby Backfires... Ends Up Killing Her Own Child...

A WOMAN from Harare’s Warren Park area who scalded and killed her six months-old baby in a bid to punish her cheating husband was Tuesday dragged to the court.

Fortune Vutete, 27, appeared before Harare magistrate, Tendai Mahwe, facing charges of physical abuse and culpable homicide.

The state did not oppose granting of bail and Vutete was released on $50 bail with reporting conditions.
Jilted Wife‘s Plan To Fix Cheating Hubby Backfires... Ends Up Killing Her Own Child...
Court heard that the unfortunate incident happened after Vutete came across n.ude pictures of her husband Owen Mironga’s girlfriend on his laptop.

Prosecutors told the court that it was on the 15th of November this year when Mironga left home for an outing around 5 pm.

The court heard that his wife, Vutete, sent him a message telling him to come back home swiftly as he heard an important visitor.

She also sent a message to Mironga’s brother inviting him to visit her place of residence telling him that she had come across a video of naked women in her husband’s laptop.

Coincidentally, Mironga was with his brother and they drove back home together.

Mironga then asked where the visitor was but his wife refused to say anything.

The court heard that she said she would reveal her case only after her sister-in-law was called.

A messenger was sent to call Mironga’s brother’s wife while Vutete locked herself in their bedroom.

Mironga and his brother then sat in the sitting room where the infant, Travis, was sleeping on a sofa.

Then Vutete suddenly burst out of the bedroom screaming and telling her husband not to treat her as a fool.

Court heard that she went straight to kitchen and took a pot with boiling water which she poured on her husband.

Mironga jumped away quickly but he got burnt on his right arm and left foot. Most of the water however, burnt his son who was still sleeping.

Father and son were rushed to Parirenyatwa hospital.The child was admitted in intensive care unit where he passed on 7 days later.
Source: NewZimbabwe

No comments:

Post a comment

Contact form


Email *

Message *